Food Import Clearance System
The Food Import Clearance System (FICS) is an online system to enable importers to seek No Objection Certificates (NOC) for imported food items. It is a 100% online system
- Allowing the importer to file an application for import clearance with the customs on ICEGate which is seamlessly integrated with FICS to allow a single window interface.
- Registration of Importers / CHAs on FICS.
- Respond to queries/clarifications raised by the authorized officers.
- Make online payment of testing fees.
- Visual inspection and sampling of imported food items.
- Lab testing.
- Generation of No Objection Certificate/Non Conformance Certificate.